หน้าเว็บ

วันพุธที่ 9 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

วิชาภาษาอังกฤษเพื่อการสื่อสาร

บทสนทนาภาษาอังกฤษ

Unit 1 Jobs
A: Hi. My mane's Holly. What's your name ?
B: Hi, Holly. My name's Sam It's nice to meet you.
A: Nice to meet you, too.
B: What do you do, Holly ?
A: I'm a student at City University.
B: Oh, really ? What's your major ?
A: Art history. What about you ? What do you do ?
B: I'm a web designer. I work for Santo.

Unit 2 Current activities
A: It's nice to see you again. Are you still going to college ?
B: No, I'm not. I'm working in a restaurant. I'm a chef !
A: No kidding. How do you like it ?
B: I like it a lot. How about you ?  What are you doing these days ?
A: I'm still in college. I'm studying biology.
B: That's interresting. Where are you living ?
A: I'm living right here in the city. How about you ?
B: Well, right now I'm living at home with my parents. But I'm looking for
     an apartment in the city.

Unit 3 People we admire
A: Hello ?
B: Hi. It's Ben. I called you last might, but you weren't home.
A: I was at the movies.
B: Oh. really ? What did you see ?
A: Gandhi. It's an old movie about Mahatma Gandhi.
B: Was it good ?
A: Yeah, the story and the acting were excellent.
B: And what did you lern about Gandhi ?
A: Well, he was born in lndia in 1869. And his real name wasn't Mahatma
     Gandhi. It was Mohandas Dandhi.
B: No kidding. Tell me more.

Unit 4 On the weekend
A: Hi, Eric. Did you have a nice weekend ?
B: Yeah, I han a great weekend.
A: What did you do ?
B: Well, on Friday night, a friend came over and we watched DVDs.
     On Saturday, I got together with friends, and we went to
     a Mexican restaurant.
A: Was it fun ?
B: Oh, yeah. We had a great time. The food was really good, and the
     restaurant had live music. We stayed there really late.
A: What did you do on Sunday ?
B: Not very much. I felt very tired, so I took a long nap.
 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น